“Whether to float with the tide, or to swim for a goal. It is a choice we must all make consciously or unconsciously at one time in our lives.” – HST
Think of this as a primer on my day-to-day existence and priorities.
- Being an involved Dad and Husband. It’s my highest priority, always.
- Living in San Diego and working in academic technology at SDSU.
- Establishing a better work-life balance, not working for “fun”.
- Simplifying my existence. Saying no more often. Getting rid of stuff.
- Practicing meditation and being mindful about actions and surroundings.
- Giving back to the community. Coaching, mentoring, and volunteering.
- Being outdoors. Hiking, camping, beachgoing, geocaching, biking to work.
Last updated 6/2018. Don’t expect much.