Think of this as a primer on my day-to-day existence and priorities. You could just as easily ask, or you can stalk this page. You do you.
- Being an involved Dad and Husband. It’s my highest priority, always.
- Living in San Diego and working in academic technology at SDSU.
- Establishing a better work-life balance, not working for “fun”.
- Simplifying my existence. Saying no more often. Getting rid of stuff.
- Practicing meditation and being mindful about actions and surroundings.
- Giving back to the community. Coaching, mentoring, and volunteering.
- Being outdoors. Hiking, camping, beachgoing, geocaching, biking to work.
Last updated 10/2017. I tear down and rebuild this site often. Don’t expect much.
This "Now" page was inspired by Derek Sivers. Find more or create yours at nownownow.com.