This post will hopefully remain updated with my latest projects and happenings to help me accomplish three things:
- Keep my priorities clear
- Say NO more often
- Share what I’m about
I’m mostly using this space for me, but you’re free to visit anytime. If you want to learn more about what I’m up to these days…
- My family is the highest priority in my life. Everything else takes a backseat.
- Living in San Diego. It’s awesome, but don’t move here, you wouldn’t like it.
- Learning something new every day
- Being mindful
- Biking to work
- Exploring the world
- Coaching little league
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Simplifying my existence. Saying no more often. Getting rid of stuff.
- Fooling around and having fun. Stopped taking life so seriously. Join me.
Those are the top priorities I’ve been pursuing in recent months.
I’ll be building this page out soon to share some more background information on what I actually do for work, play, side gigs, etc. so stay tuned. I tear down and rebuild this site often. Don’t expect much.
And if you’ve read this far and don’t know me, say hello @PhilSDSU.
This "Now" post was inspired by Derek Sivers. Check out more Now pages at Nownownow.com.